"God showed me something small, no bigger than a hazelnut, lying in the palm of my hand… and it was round as a ball. I looked at it with the eye of my understanding and thought: 'What can this be?' And it was generally answered thus: 'It is all that was made.' It was so small I thought it might disappear, but I was answered... everything has being through the love of God." --Julian of Norwich

Friday, May 30, 2008

Worth a thousand words...

My most recent posts have been heavy on text. I thought I would make this one a little simpler. Here are a few pictures that sum up this winter and spring:


My brother Grant, his then-fiancee Katie, Clint and I, my brother in law Drew and my sister Katie around Christmastime

Grant and Katie at their January wedding

An awesome pic from the wedding

Enjoying the natural beauty of North Vancouver over Spring Break

Clint with our friends Brad and Laura, true Vancouverites who gave us a wonderful tour

A vast sea of graduates at Lehman College yesterday

Clint with the proud recipient of a hard-fought Master's Degree

Somewhere in there I taught a lot of silly students some Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment