"God showed me something small, no bigger than a hazelnut, lying in the palm of my hand… and it was round as a ball. I looked at it with the eye of my understanding and thought: 'What can this be?' And it was generally answered thus: 'It is all that was made.' It was so small I thought it might disappear, but I was answered... everything has being through the love of God." --Julian of Norwich

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My life (right now) in two pictures.

I thought I'd give you a flavor of what I've been writing about recently. Here is a wordle of my most recent paper for your viewing pleasure. You will probably notice that some things never change. (click to see it bigger)


Wordle: Untitled


And, here is a picture of what our floor looked like before the last hebrew vocab quiz:


And those are just the verbs, alphabetized by their Hebrew letters.
So there you have it. My life in two pictures. I could take a picture of our stacks of books too, but I'll refrain for now. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment