"God showed me something small, no bigger than a hazelnut, lying in the palm of my hand… and it was round as a ball. I looked at it with the eye of my understanding and thought: 'What can this be?' And it was generally answered thus: 'It is all that was made.' It was so small I thought it might disappear, but I was answered... everything has being through the love of God." --Julian of Norwich

Saturday, April 2, 2011

28 Weeks

As my mind and muscles both hum with exhaustion after a day's good work, as ten cherry pies pile up in the freezer waiting for Thursday, as the clock over my desk ticks away seconds that accuse me "aren't you done yet?"

tonight I'll just post a picture:

28 weeks--all systems are go, Baby just needs to get bigger and stronger 

P.S. the weird white thing to the right of the photo is the post by my desk with a nail.  You can also see a bag of hazelnuts hanging.  Don't know how those got in there.  Too lazy to edit them out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment