"God showed me something small, no bigger than a hazelnut, lying in the palm of my hand… and it was round as a ball. I looked at it with the eye of my understanding and thought: 'What can this be?' And it was generally answered thus: 'It is all that was made.' It was so small I thought it might disappear, but I was answered... everything has being through the love of God." --Julian of Norwich

Friday, April 8, 2011

29 Weeks

Phew.  I'm exhausted!  I feel like I ran a marathon yesterday.  I guess I have been on a writing marathon for the past month or so.  But today was a restful day for body and brain.  Tomorrow, it's back to work revising and TAing.


Doesn't it look like baby doubled in size this week?!  I'm definitely into the third trimester, and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment