Eeek! The week got away from me! This week I'm thankful for:
1. Plane tickets to visit my family in Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. Mama, just a few more days!
2. The way L makes a "woof, woof" sound when she sees a dog, remembers a dog, imagines a dog, thinks about a dog.
3. The way Clint googles images of puppies just to make her happy.
4. Jasmine tea with cream and sugar.
5. My old cashmere-lined leather gloves on a crisp morning at the park.
6. Fall leaves blanketing the world.
8. Challenging work.
9. A church home.
10. Every night, no matter how late, L does eventually go to sleep, and usually stays asleep for the night. Praise Jesus.
11. Advil LiquiGels. For those unfortunate slip-ups when I get corned.